Monday, January 11, 2010

My first "financing" experience!


So I have gone through college, almost a master's degree, and the real world for 3 years without a credit card! I have a Mastercard that is debit and credit, but with that type of account, when the money is gone, its gone!

Well, I splurged =) I went to Best Buy yesterday to just research and look at new laptops. I have had mine since high school graducation in 2003 (thank you Nana and John). I signed up for the financing plan with Best Buy: 18 months, same as cash, no interest. I found a laptop that completely fits my busy way of life and... I walked out of Best Buy with a new laptop and a credit card (which will be cancelled when the computer is payed off because they SCARE me).

Needless to say, my dog and computer cost the same and it was A LOT easier to buy a dog than decide on a computer!

No comments: