Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I received an email from our Superintendent just before Christmas break. It talked about how our Nampa School District had more than 600 students that would be homeless over the break. At the end he told us to take time for ourselves, be with our families, and relax... I have been doing just that. Last night and today, I have really taken an extra moment to count my blessings and each person in my family and life. Yes, I am thankful for the gifts, just as we all are, but watching my family laugh, smile, joke, and love one another is the best Christmas gift. I am looking forward tonight to a turkey dinner, Christmas pictures, and a Christmas night walk with the doggies.


Merry Christmas to one and all <3

1 comment:

tiffany jeanne said...

Love you Jamie! i'm so happy to have you home and with us this holiday season!
Merry Christmas!