Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy "Burtday" Avery

Someone very special to me is turning two today... Miss Avery Jeanne Newgard. This little sweetheart lights up my world every time I see her or get to talk to her on the phone. It is amazing to see the development she has gone through since I posted about her first birthday last year. I constantly smile when I loo at pictures of Avery (and Jax too) and always call my sister to talk to her when I am down, or sad, or just need a smile.

This picture was taking on the day of Jax's dedication. She was eating ranch and carrots.
I am one lucky aunt to have such a beautiful, funny, crazy/sassy little two year old niece!

Happy Birthday Avery Jeanne, I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

You're such a great Aunt!!!

tiffany jeanne said...

thank you for your sweet words to Avery! we are getting excited to see you and meet ellie at thanksgiving!

((hugs)) and smooches!!!