Monday, September 14, 2009

Somebody has a case of the "Monday's"...

Bottom line, I had a bad Monday. Putting on a smiley face everyday for 10 plus hours is hard. I came home, and just needed some alone time. I called my mom to hear Avery and she said "Hi Jamie". It sounded more like "Hiiieee Shamy". Nonetheless, hearing that angle voice opened the flood gates and a good cry was produced. Sometimes that is just what a "tough girl" needs.
I keep a picture of my family (the most recent of just the five of us), and the first time that I held Jackson and Avery together by my computer. These people in my life make me feel so much better even when they are 500 miles away... damn here come the flood gates again.




I just can't wait to come home this upcoming weekend. I miss you family! <3

3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Oh My... I got a little teary for you! Drive safe on your way home!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, good things are happening to you, and we are so proud of you.Keep your chin up and remember god is in control even in the tough and over whelming (sp) times.Your going to look back and wonder what the big deal was. We love you and cannot wait to see you in a few days. YBF mom

tiffany jeanne said...

we love you, too, Jamers! Please come over Saturday to get lots of snuggles in. I also need a little shopping partner for Saturday morning to get A and J something to wear for the dedication Sunday. You are an amazing woman, Jamie! keep smiling and your heart will follow, i'm sure of it!

x's and o's!