Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorable Memorial Weekend

Two McDonald’s breakfasts at 7:00 am: 10 dollars
Gas to Tacoma, WA: $35.00
Spending a much needed weekend with your family, outside, dinner on the patios, church, and memories: EXTREMELY and UTTERLY priceless!

It was a great Memorial Day Weekend! Joe and I came in Friday afternoon and left Monday morning. The boys went golfing and it was fun to watch them tee off at Hole 14. Avery and Jackson are stinking cute! Unfortunately Kory, Avery and Jackson had "shotty booty" (if I am saying it right) Saturday night and Tiffany had to stay home on Sunday... too bad!!! =)
Enjoy the pictures!

This isn't the most flattering picture of us (especially my huge face) but I love my sis' nonetheless

Joe and I watching the sunset over the golf course

Avery said in much frustration "Now I just need my bikini and lounge chair NOW"

=) Mr. Pelton and I

Avery's Elvis face is PRICELESS here or myabe its her "I can't stand when Auntie Jamie comes to town because I get my picture taken constantly"

She loves being outside!

Dad, Mom, Joe and I went to the driving range and whacked some balls

I tried to get a good one of Avis Pavis and her mom...

Love you mom and dad!

I absolutely love this smiling lil' dude

Hi Brother I love you!

Look at the handsome "twins" not YANKEES, geeze Kory

Avery wanted to eat her Corn on the cob, that lasted about 5 minutes until it was thrown in the chair next to her!

Just loving my niece!

6 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

It was SO fun to have you home. I miss you SO MUCH!!!!! Sure, next time you come will be 4th of July and surprise surprise, I work....bleh. (That's me throwing up in my mouth a little)

HOpe your week is off to a great start. As usual, you got some great pictures. (I'm a little embarrassed that Avery has Christmas jammies on in the sunglasses picture.... oh well...They still fit her!!!)

Anonymous said...

good food, good comany, good times, great memories!! Miss you, come home soon so we can have more fun!!! Loved all the pictures! mom

Erin Leigh said...

You're such a great aunt!!! Tell Tiffany that Caitlyn still wears her Christmas jammies... they still fit so we might as well get some good use outta them :)

Cara Grube :) said...

No worries Tiff, Taylor still wears hers too! :)

Looks like a fun trip home and you got some really cute pics! Love the one of Avery's Elvis face!!

Nancy said...

Great pics Jamie.....BUT, I had to enlarge your picture of you and your mom at the driving range to be sure that I was seeing correctly....is your dad Canadian?? Black socks with shorts??? LOL! He's showing his age!!!
Nancy

tiffany jeanne said...

I'm dying...that message from nancy is HYSTERICAL! Love it!! Nancy, we give him hell all the time for the friggin black socks! someday he'll get it! LOL!