Friday, May 15, 2009

Two years since graduation?!

Last weekend was NNU graduation. First off, I am SHOCKED that i have been done with college for two full years now! I can't believe it. We had a fun, yet exhausting weekend. Saturday night we had a graduation fiesta for Paige right along with pinatas, sombreros, chili pepper lights, and delicious Tacos with Mexican beers. Sunday was the long boring process of keeping myself occupied for three hours as I waited for the two second they would call Paige's name!
Nonetheless, Paige I am so proud of you.

Fat Kids
~
I made some letters for Paige. Tiffany did this project with Avery's letters and Krista's initials. Here are the supplies that I got. Red and black printed papers, modge podge, buttons, stickers, velvet flowers, and a P and K wooden letter. I layered different strips of paper on the letters and then glued them on. An exacto knife was used to cut around the edges (be careful, the brand new ones cut the wood, opps) and then made the flowers and embellished with buttons. It was a super fun project and Paige loved them. I think this is a great gift idea for ANYONE!


2 comments:

Miller said...

Wow Jamie those are super cute! You are so crafty!

tiffany jeanne said...

you and Paige are darling! I would love to meet her before she moves! Looks like you guys are getting some nice weather like we are! I just finished cleaning up the house and am about to sit out on the back patio!

xoxo