Thursday, October 20, 2011

Not too many people follow my blog or care to read what I have to say, but a few do and a few might even miss me. I check my sister's blog almost daily and constantly change my school background with new photo's of her kiddos. However, the last ten months have been busy and hectic and with so many new happenings with me, and a lack of internet, I decided to get back into the game. Here are a few of the head lights since my last post:

1. I bought a house! I am a homeowner to a cute little three bedroom, two bath house in Nampa, Idaho and I am absolutely hands down in love with it! Currently I am decorating for fall and sadly and reluctantly watching my flowers and bountiful vegetable garden in the back yard die.

2. With the house, I found that I am an avid green thumb! I tried many different flowers and veggies this summer that did amazing! I have canned over 30 cans of salsa, ingredients from my garden. There is something so satisfying in making dinner and walking outside and picking a plump ripe tomato to add to the salad, or zucchini (which took over my whole garden) for zucchini bread and recipes.

3. I took a five day survival trip, cough cough, back-packing trip with my dad this summer to Jordan Lake. Just close your eyes a minute, are they closed? And picture this....blocked roads resulting in 5 extra hiking miles, hundreds of fallen trees with NO TRAIL, snow on August 1st, having your first snow camp and yet, you have amazing memories with your favorite fella :)

4. I am currently in my third year teaching at Nampa High School and still loving it. I also just completed my third year as head soccer coach for our girl's soccer program. This was my most successful season. We went into districts placing 6th and took 5th over all. Although it is now over and I have some much needed free time, I find myself with a hole by missing my players and afternoon practices.

Wow, I summed up the last ten months of my life in 4 points? I am bad ass...NOT! Truth is, I suck at blogging but really want to do a better job of keeping it updated so that my precious friends and family, close and far away, can still keep up-to-date with my busy life.  
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

I'm super glad you posted. I 'm one of your followers and I LOVE the updates!!!!

Ksavera Leigh said...

I am too!! I love your blog! Congrats on the new house!! I know life happens and it's hard to get in front of your computer for blog time, glad your back!

Anonymous said...

Jamie i loved this post, i had to read it before i left for my match today! You know i am one of your number one followers so keep it up and in 18 days we can make new blogging memories!!! Love you to pieces! mom

livin said...

hai:
livin'
click your comments your own name
feel new change

Unknown said...

and of which all or part of the material,cheap diablo 3 goldtext precision, reliability, timeliness of this site create no assurance or assurance, people is only for referrals and confirmation of appropriate material on their own.

Buy WOW Gold  RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold