Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Harvest



Never thought I would get so excited about decorating my house for different holidays and season, but I.LOVE.IT!!! I love coming home to my Scentsy's scent perfuming my house with "Auburn Sunset" or "Baked Apple Pie". I am such a bargain shopper too and found a lot of my new decorations on sale from places like Khols, Michaels, and a new favorite store, Grapels. Grapels is a home decor outlet store only open on Thursdays. I have dressed up my house with a lot of their rod iron mirrors, candles, and a curly cue dress model, named "Qincey".


One thing I LOVE about Idaho is that we have 4 seasons. Although I love my hot and sunny summers here, the cooler temperatures and change of colors on the tree branches are beautiful. Ellie helped me pick the last few veggies from my garden. I guess I am Suzy Homemaker as I adore going outside with my basket and garden sheers to pick and prune!

Happy Fall :)

3 comments:

sara said...

Jamie, you are friggin adorable! Love it all!

Anonymous said...

Jamie your house is so adorable!!! Good Job on the decorating! Can't wait to see it in 14 days!!! Love, Love, you.
mom

Unknown said...

Disclaimer: this material is only associate of personal viewpoint, has nothing to do with fenghuangwang.Original as well as the claims in the material written text and its material without the place verified that the on this material,

Buy WOW Gold  RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold