Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Jackson!


One year ago today, I witnessed one of the most amazing things life has to offer... a new baby being brought into this world. After driving all night, I got to the hospital just in time to see Jackson Jonathan Newgard be born. After seeing Jackson and Avery for the first times, I never knew I could love someone so much at first sight, and I am only their aunt =).

Today Jackson is one, and I feel truly blessed to be apart of his life. He stole my heart one year ago today! I love my newphew! Happy Birthday Jackson!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh jamie, your the bestest auntie! Great Post! Love you, mom

tiffany jeanne said...

Thank you for loving my kids so much, Jamie! You really are such a great aunt to them! You and Krista both are!

They love you, too!

And thank you for driving all night 1 year ago today to be there for one of my most special moments ever! I LOVE YOU!

Erin Leigh said...

what a great post. It made me tear up especially when I read your mom's and Tiffany's comments :)