Thursday, August 13, 2009

Soccer and Teaching

Whoever knew that being a head coach and a first year teacher would be so hard?! This has been a crazy hectic week and will only get crazier the next couple. We have been doing two-a-days since Monday in the 95+ degree heat. Those girls are working hard! I love it! I love everything about coaching my own program, seeing girls succeed, and seeing them KNOW they have potential.

Last year they were 0-13 with no motivation, intensity, or coaching. This year, with me taking over, has drastically changed!

Mom flies in tomorrow to spend some time with me. I have a new teacher's lunch, and start my first day at Nampa High School August 20. I am really excited to what this year has to offer me.

God is GOOD! He has opened up doors for me and there are times I feel so undeserving. We have a good, loving, futuristic God!


Go Bulldogs!

2 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

You're so awesome, Jamers! Love you tons and am so so so proud of all you're doing!

Molly Marisa said...

Jamie how fun! Teaching and coaching at Nampa HS? I should look up your schedule and try and catch a game if I'm in town! Kyle's parents live in Caldwell area so I assume you have games around there. Hope you are doing well!