Thursday, July 9, 2009

We miss you Uncle Kris

One year ago today, we received the tragic news that our beloved Uncle Kris had been killed in a hit and run accident. Although we don't understand why this happened, or why justice was not properly served on "her", will know Kris is in a much better place.

I always loved seeing Uncle Kris during holidays. He was such a smart ass! He would constantly make us laugh! He was so intelligent also... designing robots and other technological objects I can't understand =) I made the mistake, or maybe attempt, to try and have a conversation with him about religion and robots, I am so ignorant lol!


Uncle Kris, you and Alyssa are our angles in Heaven and we miss and love you! Keep smiling that crooked smile from above that we all love.

2 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

Very sweet, Jamie :)

tiffany jeanne said...

What a BEAUTIFUL tribute to Kris, who we all really miss! I'm sure you got a few tears with this one...I'm having a hard time looking at this at work. The pictures are great, too. He looks SO happy.

xoxo