Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bliss...

Student teaching is over. I have my practicum done (besides a couple last hours on Tuesday and Monday). Classes are only once a week now (besides some upcoming Saturdays). Summer is finally here for me!! A much deserved break in my opinion =)

Student teaching ended up going by fast! Although there were some late nights with early mornings, I loved every minute of teaching. My students ended up being great! Like always in teaching, there were some frustrating moments, but they all learned and succeeded which makes my experience successful. My favorite project I did with them was making a skin follicle out of candy! This was a day I was getting observed and the lesson ended up fantastic. Not one student walked out not being able to label the hypodermis, dermis, and epidermis.

On Thursday, the SECOND I was done with student teaching, I jumped in the car and drove home. Joe wasn't able to come with me =( The drive seemed short with the 4th Twilight book on CD and stay awake seeds!

So far being home is simply bliss. Seeing my family, my sisters, Avery and Jackson, my grandparents, and Lilly, make me constantly smile. Being around a family is such a powerful feeling of love.

We are heading up to Jim and Sharon's today for some pool time to celebrate the 4th of July!

ps-- maybe with all this new found time on my hands, I'll blog more, that is if I have anymore followers lol =)

5 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

i follow you! blog away, dear little sis!

Erin Leigh said...

Yay... more blogging!!! Hey... how did you like the limoncello?

Anonymous said...

I am a blog stalker, so blog away!! :) mom

Angie Rice said...

Kepp blogging! Your favorite aunt likes to hear what you've been up to!!!

Angie Rice said...

...oops! I meant "keep," not kepp!