Saturday, September 12, 2009

Calling all Exercisers! I NEED YOUR HELP!


So I teach two Aerobics classes at Nampa High. This is my first year teaching, let alone aerobics! Last Friday, I started introducing them to Step Aerobics and did some of the basic "steps". I am going to start incorporating arm movements next week.


Here is where I need you... I need MUSIC ideas! It can be "eighties butt rock" rock, rap, pop, classical (as long as it has a good beat)!


So anything that you work out to that keeps you motivated, sweating, moving, and having fun, I WANT TO KNOW... help me out to get these kids moving!
ps-- now that I am teaching this class, I totally find myself dancing to EVERYTHING. I am not going to lie, I just had a mini-dance in my shower, trying out new moves!

1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

I have a CD from my step instructor at the gym. She had to order it special from some site that only work out instructors can order from. I'll give it to you next time your in town. Sounds like a lotta fun!!!